We continue to develop Møller Online, an online platform that helps support our programmes and develop a community of learners. Møller Online plays an important part in our blended learning approach.
At every stage throughout a programme, classroom work, executive coaching and experiential learning can be complemented by support materials, tools and tutorials, delivered via our virtual learning environment, Møller Online. We always start with our clients’ aims and learning outcomes in mind when customising our programmes and curating tailored content for individuals.
Our approach to blended learning
Blended learning is an approach which – taking into account different learning styles – combines different learning environments in a flexible, integrated and complementary way – e.g. face-to-face and online – in order to help, support and enhance learners’ diverse needs and give learners the most successful, efficient and appropriately curated enjoyable learning experience.
Because learning happens everywhere, not just in the classroom and technology is part of our everyday life, by using it appropriately we can bridge the gap between learning in the classroom and learning outside of the classroom. There are many benefits in using a blended learning approach for both learners and teachers, it:
- Caters for different learning styles
- Can be tailored and curated to meet individual needs
- Offers rich interactive multimedia input
- Gives learners ‘just-in-time’ support
- Allows for a more individual attention to learners
- Encourages learner discovery and serendipity
- Maximises social interaction in the classroom
- Helps a deeper approach to learning
Examples of where Møller Online is used:
Preparation (to get your mind in gear)
- Pre-course questionnaires and needs analysis
- Pre-reading materials/activities
- Psychometric tests/diagnostic profiling of individuals to increase self awareness
Collaboration (to continue the dialogues/discussions)
- Social-collaborative learning via group work/assignments and discussion forums
- Live webinars/interactive tutorials and coaching sessions
Reflection (to further deepen and enhance your learning)
- Self-study resources (including case studies and scenarios)
- Links to recommended reading (books, articles and web links)
- Post-programme reflective exercises
- Feedback, review and impact assessment
- Interactive assessments/surveys
- Ongoing self-assessment
- Performance support resources
- Follow-up assessments/surveys
To read about an example of online learning click here.