The Explorer Mindset is a unique senior leadership development programme for the 21st Century. An immersive residential course – uniquely structured to fit around management work commitments – created by Møller Executive Education at the University of Cambridge.
Uncharted business territory requires new navigation skills. Successful business leaders and entrepreneurs view the fast-changing landscape with excitement; where others see disruptive threats and challenges you see opportunities.
The Explorer Mindset – It’s a State of Mind
The Explorer Mindset executive education programme prepares you for the new frontiers in leadership. This senior leadership development programme is designed for the C-suite, partners, founders and other senior management positions (with 8 years+ P&L experience), and is sector-agnostic.
Whatever your background, academic qualifications or career path, The Explorer Mindset is for you; a highly interactive and experiential programme tailored to individual learning styles.
Limited to just 25 spaces, this all-inclusive full-board residential programme provides access in Cambridge (England) to some of the brightest minds, most engaging facilitators, and most experienced leadership practitioners operating internationally.
This programme is for you if you consider yourself to be:
- Excited by the opportunities and challenges presented by disruption and volatility in your business, marketplace, sector and beyond
- A highly committed and self-aware leader; you know the world is changing. You know a new leadership mindset is needed to navigate these turbulent times
- Ambitious and successful; you are always looking to improve your entrepreneurial and innovation skills so you can reach higher attainment and execute new ideas
- Passionate about building the best organisational environment in which your people can excel in their performance
- Open to exploring new possible futures, new ways of thinking, to challenging convention
- Highly motivated to be a leader who effectively navigates your organisation through uncertain and challenging waters towards new horizons and opportunities
- Proud to be considered a ‘thought leader’ in your field or an experienced ‘safe pair of hands’ by your peers. You enjoy making conceptual connections and being ‘in the know’
- Invigorated by learning from some of the leading thinkers in transformative leadership and personal effectiveness, and networking with global business leaders
- Engaged and motivated by peer networking, a leader who enjoys drawing on the wealth of experience of other senior leaders from different sectors and geographies
- Excited by the immersive nature of a residential executive education programme in Cambridge (England), including exclusive twilight talks, University of Cambridge private dining experiences and high-performance learning at College boathouses on historic River Cam.