How to Build a Super-Resilient Organisation
How to Build a Super-Resilient Organisation is designed to help you create an organisation fit for an unknowable future.
This programme will help you to befriend disruption and thus grow stronger by increasing adversity and equipping you with the skills and knowledge needed to future-proof your organisation.
- For now and the future – This is a programme that will help you face current challenges and prepare for future ones; in a disrupted world, the only way forward is learning to be resilient to future-shocks.
- Relevant – All organisations can benefit from increasing their capacity to capitalise on an increasingly unpredictable future.
- Mind-moving – You will develop a new strategic approach and a refined sense of appreciation of risk management.
- Practical application of learning – At The Møller Institute, we go beyond just learning and understanding. You will have the opportunity to explore how to apply this knowledge to your world.
- Fully online and interactive – This is a virtual programme with both live and self-paced elements. As part of a learning cohort, you can learn from your peers whilst expanding your network of valuable contacts.
All of our programmes are reviewed and approved by The Møller Institute’s Education Standards Committee. The committee examine context, relevance, design, content, structure and delivery methodology together with the appropriateness of faculty and scope to engage delegates to embed the learning to create real impact.
The Møller Institute is also an approved provider of Executive Education meeting the standards set by the University of Cambridge Board of Executive and Professional Education.