Leading Innovation through Practice
Leading Innovation through Practice is designed to help leaders understand the nature of innovation and how to nurture it in their teams. Participants will learn how to create environments in which people are actively encouraged to take different perspectives, develop their curiosity, argue about ideas, test assumptions, create prototypes, experiment with new concepts and deal with the inevitable failures and setbacks that come on the path to successful innovation.
- Designed for leaders – Your role is no longer to simply innovate in your organisation;be supported to start nurturing your team to shape a company-wide culture of both cutting-edge and responsible solutions.
- Purpose-led – This programme develops and exercises your skills in the context of things that matter, so that you can return to your organisation and focus on the solutions that really make a long-term meaningful impact.
- Fully online – As an online programme, learn at your convenience to understand how you can develop a new approach to human-centred solutions in a virtual environment.
- Interactive – We go beyond pre-recorded videos and lessons – our live sessions allow you to connect with real people, so that you can learn from others in similar situations and expand your networks.
- Highly practical – using Design Thinking methodologies, the programme maintains a strong practical focus.
Who is the programme for?
Leading Innovation through Practice is designed for those who are charged with leading others in the pursuit of innovative new ideas, products, services or solutions, whether you are in a large or small business, in FMCG or Investment Banking.
At the heart of this programme is a community of learners at various stages of their leadership journey, from senior leaders and mid-career professionals, to aspiring leaders. This community brings a diverse set of perspectives, particularly because the online accessibility means the cohort can be truly international.
Specifically, this programme is for you if:
- you are facing complex challenges that you are not sure how to solve;
- your clients are expressing needs that you haven’t figured out how to serve;
- you want to expand into new markets but don’t know how;
- your leaders have asked your team to drive innovation in the business; and
- your team needs to develop new products, services or experiences for your clients.
All of our programmes are reviewed and approved by The Møller Institute’s Education Standards Committee. The committee examine context, relevance, design, content, structure and delivery methodology together with the appropriateness of faculty and scope to engage delegates to embed the learning to create real impact.
The Møller Institute is also an approved provider of Executive Education meeting the standards set by the University of Cambridge Board of Executive and Professional Education.