Paul Browne focusses on professional service firms, particularly law firms – combining his blue-chip consultancy experience with hands-on senior experience within law firms to deliver performance and profit improvement.
He has been a Law firm CEO, COO/CFO and has also delivered law firm post-merger integration. His current research focusses on UK law firms and future strategies for success.
He is passionate about helping firms deliver results in:
- Change – Culture, Post Merger Integration, Brexit, Growth
- Improving performance and unlocking potential- profit, cash flow, cost-effectiveness, and getting operationally fit for growth
- Strategy and Business Plans – international market entry, growth, re-shaping portfolios, mergers and acquisitions
- Building Future Leaders and high performing teams
- Crisis management and turn-rounds
Paul has worked across the world in Europe, Asia, Middle East, and USA, delivering projects successfully in over 30 countries.
Paul has also worked in international financial services and with government to boost trade and foreign direct investment. His experience also covers Pinsent Masons, Addleshaw Goddard, KPMG, Bain & Company, UK Trade & Investment, Standard Chartered Bank and Barclays Bank as well as many other clients.