Rachel is a Partner at Møller Institute and specialises in the areas of talent and coaching. She has over 15 years of coaching experience, leveraging her business and professional knowledge to coach individuals to be productive high performing contributors in organisations. She has worked with partners and senior managers in New York, Moscow, Hong Kong, Singapore and across Europe. As a consultant, she draws upon 20 years of business experience in order to advise organisations on the design and delivery of global management development courses for partners, senior managers and staff.
- Coaching partners and directors to improve their ability to challenge the business and build their reputation as a leader and create high performing teams
- Coaching individuals at ‘Magic Circle’ and ‘Silver Circle’ law firms to prepare for a transition in their career such as election to a partner or director role
- Observing and coaching emerging leaders at a ‘Magic Circle’ law firm
- Designing and delivering a global management skills curriculum including development centres and a suite of skills courses that are embedded with coaching principles for professional services staff
- Delivery of department specific interventions including consulting skills, influencing skills and team building in several different countries including America, Singapore, Hong Kong and Europe
- Development of global competency frameworks for partners and senior managers
- Design and delivery of performance management skills course for a ‘Magic Circle’ law firm to improve the use of competencies, appraisal processes and the use of feedback as a management tool
Rachel has worked in the field of learning and development for over 20 years and during this time held senior positions in both the retail (J Sainsbury Group) and legal sectors (Linklaters LLP) which required her to lead international teams, define and implement strategic projects and influence senior stakeholders. This has given her a clear understanding of the challenges of working in a partnership culture as well as experience of working with different business models. Her clients include ‘Magic Circle’ law firms, Catlin, Stephenson Harwood, The Prudential and Ernst & Young among others.
Rachel has a BSc Hons in Psychology and a diploma in Personnel Managment and Development. She is an ICF accredited coach with CoachU and a business and master practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming. Rachel is also a qualified psychometric tester for MBTI, FIRO B, OPQ and Hay Leadership styles. Rachel is currently completing a masters qualification in Executive Coaching.