Rachel is a Partner at Møller Institute and specialises in the areas of talent and coaching. Rachel has worked in the field of learning and development for over 25 years and during this time held senior positions in both the retail (J Sainsbury Group) and legal sectors (Linklaters LLP) which has required her to lead international teams, define and implement strategic projects and influence senior stakeholders. This has given her a clear understanding of the challenges of working in a partnership culture as well as experience of working with different business models.
Rachel creates collaborative coaching relationships based on trust, openness and honesty. Central to her approach is deepening the client’s awareness of their strengths, blocks to success and how their personal beliefs shape leadership styles. Rachel encourages the client to see challenges from new perspectives and experiment with practical approaches in order to improve team performance and client relationships.
Rachel has over 18 years of coaching experience, leveraging her business knowledge to coach individuals to be productive high performing contributors in organisations. Rachel has worked with clients in the US, Asia and across Europe, specialising in the following areas:
- Improving resourcefulness and well-being during periods of high pressure, change and ambiguity
- Managing career transitions such as promotion to a leadership role, so the individual can swiftly establish credibility and deliver results
- Developing authentic leadership and communication styles to motivate, challenge and influence others.
Examples of recent assignments include:
- Resilience- supporting a partner to apply new techniques for managing pressure during a period of considerable change
- Confidence and influencing – coaching a leader to improve their ability to manage conflict, build their market reputation and form new client relationships
- Leadership – coaching a senior partner to create a high performing team who were required to implement strategic change
Clients have included: Allen & Overy; Clifford Chance; Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer; Google; Daily Mail Trust Group; Saffery Champness; OC&C Management Consultants
Training and qualifications
- MSc in Executive Coaching
- BA (Hons) in Psychology
- Post graduate diploma in HR (CIPD)
- Certificate in coaching with CoachU (ICF accredited)
- Member of the International Coaching Federation
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- MBTI Step 1, Firo B Elements, Hogan, OPQ and Leadership Styles Inventory
- Business and Master practitioner in NLP, Mindfulness Self-Compassion (teacher in training)