We are building a group of Visiting Leadership Scholars, these are typically reflective practitioners, professors and researchers salaried by their home institution, or partially salaried if on sabbatical leave, who are actively contributing to and enriching the Møller Institute’s intellectual and research activity. During their stay with us, Visiting Scholars have access to a our Leadership Resource Hub and the facilities and resources at Churchill College in the University of Cambridge.
Visiting Scholars will spend time in residence at the Møller Institute, based in the Leadership Resource Hub to study, research and develop further understanding on the subject of leadership with the aim of using this knowledge to underpin our development programmes.
To date, Visiting Leadership Scholars are primarily associated with the James MacGregor Burns Academy of Leadership and the International Leadership Association.
Visiting researchers support the Møller Institute team and our clients in one or more of the following ways:
- Guest lectures and facilitating on Møller Institute executive education programmes
- Delivering formal lectures
- Engaging in formal or informal discussions, ‘brown bag series’ with graduate or postgraduate students
- Undertaking collaborative research with clients and our teaching team
- Presenting research papers as part of the Møller Institute’s ongoing programme of research
For more information, please contact Professor Georgia Sorenson.