As part of the Churchill 2015 Global Leadership Programme 25 senior business leaders convened to contribute to a Practical Leadership Symposium facilitated by the Møller Institute team at the Møller Centre, at Churchill College, University of Cambridge.
Ane Mærsk Mc-Kinney Uggla, Chair of the A.P. Møller and Chastine Mc-Kinney Møller Foundation in Denmark delivered an inspirational keynote that, among other things, illustrated how vital core values are to leaders of global organisations who want to adapt and thrive in the 21st Century. She offered the example of Maersk, whose founding values of “constant care; humbleness; uprightness; empowering employees and name” continue to underpin the culture and long-term successes of Maersk’s global businesses.
Executive summary – Key challenges facing leaders in the 21st Century
The Møller Senior Leaders explored and identified the current context of leadership.
- Future of European Union
- Shift in international co-operation
- Changes to Government policies
- Global economy and systemic risk
- The income gap Social Gender equality
- Inter-faith relations
- Terrorist threat
- Potential of technological advances
- Cyber threat
- Impact of artificial intelligence
- Privacy and security
- Legal standpoints on technological advances
- Availability of vital resources
To see the full report please email firstname.lastname@example.org