Built on strong principles, The Møller Institute brings together the worlds of academia and business. We live by our values and our mission and vision statements are at the core of everything we do.
Our Customer Promise
You are at the heart of everything we do.
To engage with our clients to acquire knowledge for professional development and personal and business success in an executive environment.
To be recognised internationally as a leading residential leadership development centre; provider of Executive Education and home of the Møller PSF Group, which bring the world of academia and business together at Churchill College, University of Cambridge, the client’s first choice.
To be recognised as one of the UK’s best 100 employers, where success is achieved through people development and job satisfaction, the employee’s first choice.
- Trust in all relationships; generate and honour trust
- Integrity – act honestly and with good intent; deliver promises
- Get it right for the client and each other, constant care – have mutual respect – be professional – meet agreed objectives
- Team – you are an essential and valued contributor to a great team which delivers outstanding performance
Charity and community
Each year the Møller team nominate and select a charity of the year to support with our fundraising efforts.
This year we are supporting Arthur Rank Hospice Charity, who support people in Cambridgeshire who are living with a life-limiting illness.
Throughout the year, we will aim to raise £5,000 to support Arthur Rank Hospice Charity’s great work through hosting fundraising events, offering complimentary use of the Møller Centre’s facilities and other initiatives, such as donating 50p for every completed delegate feedback form.
So far activities have included:
- Becca’s Staff Bingo night raised £350
- Donating money at Christmas instead of sending Christmas cards
- Christmas dress down day
- Members of our team were part of the volunteer effort to plant over 18,000 plants at the new hospice.
The Møller Centre is fully committed to minimising the environmental impact of its activities and services by meeting all legislative, regulatory and legal requirements, and preventing pollution.
This includes the setting of clear, realistic objectives and measuring progress towards this goal.
Find out more about our Environmental Policy, based on the internationally recognised ISO14001 Standard.