As a Centre for Excellence, our technology offering is an essential component of any event, meeting, conference or residential stay at the Møller Institute. We are proud to offer the following technology solutions:
- Your own personal, experienced tech-support, available 24/7
- UHD TV screens as standard with webcam functionality
- Plug-and-play from in-built USB in every meeting room
- Crystal-clear speakers
- Wireless and wired internet connections
- Dual projection
- Apple® AirPlay
- Smart TV in every bedroom
- Online meeting facilities
- Audio and video recording
- Paperless conferencing including interactive whiteboards
- iPad hire
- Audience participation devices
- Recording studio, equipped with our own fitted green screen
Technology services at the Møller Institute
With our dedicated in-house technology team available 24-hours a day, seven days a week, we take the worry out of digital connectivity and compatibility, putting you at the heart of everything we do.
I wanted to write to thank you and your staff for helping to make our meeting such a great success! You have a fabulous team.
Firstly I have to start with the totally fabulous Laura and Michelle. We hit it off the first time we met and they were both absolutely brilliant. They were great fun to work with and very professional. They knew how important the meeting was and they made sure that everything we discussed was delivered.
Thanks also to Pete, James and Nigel who ran a problem free online meeting for us. We were very concerned about people dialling in from Australia, India and the US and they were all very pleased with the IT and said they were so grateful that there were no IT issues.
Once again, a huge thank you to everyone at the Møller Institute for all of their hard work.
Nicola Le Blond
CRUK RadNet Programme Manager
University of Cambridge