Planning an inspiring event
Escape the hustle and bustle of London and experience a more inspiring and memorable corporate events venue at the unique Møller Institute in Cambridge.
Boasting Danish architecture, 21 flexible meeting rooms, 92 well-appointed bedrooms, a 100-seater auditorium, in-house Tower Restaurant and Tower Lounge Bar, and stunning outdoor space nestled in the grounds of Churchill College at the University of Cambridge. This award-winning corporate events Cambridge venue does not disappoint.
You may be an experienced events planner, or this might be the first event you’ve been asked to organise. You may be a busy CEO adding this to your ‘to-do’ list. You are at the heart of everything we do and our experienced event management team ensure hassle-free, professional delivery of any event, at any scale and delivered to budget. Many find our free Event Organiser Toolkit provides invaluable information.
- 2-140+ people accommodated by our flexible meeting rooms and event spaces.
- Fixed inclusive pricing, no surprise add-ons.
- 92 four-star equivalent en-suite bedrooms available within the Møller Institute.
- Professional, calm environment.
- 24/7 technology assurance with our highly-skilled dedicated technology team.
- 140 free car parking spaces for event delegates.
- Unlimited refreshments, including quality hot drinks, chilled soft drinks, bottled and fruit-infused waters, fruit and tasty snacks.
- On-site restaurant offering an extensive range of international cuisine prepared fresh on-site.
- Unique Tower Lounge Bar, providing captivating 360-degree views across Churchill College playing fields and to the iconic Cambridge cityscape beyond.
You are at the heart of everything we do
To ensure your event is a success our experienced team work with you in a number of ways to support you in the event planning process.
Enviable Central Cambridge Location
Møller Institute is a 15-minute stroll to the historic city centre of Cambridge and the River Cam. After meetings or as part of your weekend break at Møller Institute, visit some of Cambridge’s top sights within 15-20 minute walk.
With easily accessible transport links, the Institute also provides 140 parking spaces entirely free-of-charge to meeting room attendees and event delegates. Your dedicated event planner can also arrange hassle-free transfer from Cambridge or Cambridge North train stations.
Differentiating your Corporate Event with Møller Institute
Planning and managing events can be stressful and you need to be able to trust those you chose to partner with. As you plan your event you will be introduced to a dedicated event planner from our team – Kelly, Sarah or Laura – who will guide you through step by step.
Premium events require seamless interaction between all departments; corporate event planning, accommodation team, technology team and our team of chefs. Planned, detailed and seamless integration between Møller departments provides a smooth, snag-free experience for event organisers and event attendees alike.
Inspired by its Danish heritage, the Møller Institute building combines high-quality architecture, art and design to provide a truly creative and inspiring space within which to learn and collaborate.