Covid-19: Accommodation update
For your safety we have updated our procedures and will continue to adjust these in line with government guidance where necessary, updates can be found below:
- Ahead of your arrival you will be emailed a visitor form, this is to support the track and trace efforts of the Government.
- Your temperature will be taken at check-in.
- Breakfast will be provided in a take away bag for your convenience.
- Rooms will be serviced for stays of over three nights, but additional towels, toiletries, etc. will be provided, if needed.
- Increased cleaning of touch points with anti-viral cleaning products.
- Departed rooms will be left vacant for three days before being cleaned, where possible.
- Additional PPE is available for the Housekeeping team.
- We are only accepting contactless payment throughout The Møller Institute.
- The gym will stay closed until further notice.
- If you have to travel by public transport, the Reception team can arrange a taxi to meet you on your arrival at the station, with the Møller’s trusted provider.
- Please follow the social distancing guidance when on-site.
If you wish for further details on any of the above, the team is always available to help.
Møller Institute Bedrooms
Each bedroom offers the following as standard:
- Complimentary WiFi
- SMART flat-screen TV
- International plug adapters
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Room service available
- Complimentary Molton Brown toiletries
- Extra-large work areas for laptops and documents
- Large security safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Quality linen and dressing gowns
- On-site laundry and same day dry-cleaning service
- Authentic contemporary Danish design, furnished with iconic Hans J. Wegner furniture
Enviable Central Cambridge Location
The Møller Institute is a generous 15-minute stroll to the historic city centre of Cambridge and the River Cam. After meetings or as part of your weekend break at The Møller Institute, visit some of Cambridge’s top sights within 15-20 minute walk.
The Museum of Cambridge and renovated Kettle’s Yard are just around the corner from The Møller Institute, as are Cambridge institutions such as home of the Chelsea bun Fitzbillies’ café and the original Cambridge punting tour operator Scudamore’s, both on Magdalene Bridge. In the other direction, we have the beautiful Cambridge ‘backs’ providing stunning views and photographic opportunities towards University of Cambridge colleges along the river.