Covid-19: Accommodation update
For your safety we have updated our procedures and will continue to adjust these in line with government guidance where necessary, updates can be found below:
- Ahead of your arrival you will be emailed a visitor form, this is to support the track and trace efforts of the Government.
- Your temperature will be taken at check-in.
- Breakfast will be provided in a take away bag for your convenience.
- Rooms will be serviced for stays of over three nights, but additional towels, toiletries, etc. will be provided, if needed.
- Increased cleaning of touch points with anti-viral cleaning products.
- Departed rooms will be left vacant for three days before being cleaned, where possible.
- Additional PPE is available for the Housekeeping team.
- We are only accepting contactless payment throughout The Møller Institute.
- The gym will stay closed until further notice.
- If you have to travel by public transport, the Reception team can arrange a taxi to meet you on your arrival at the station, with the Møller’s trusted provider.
- Please follow the social distancing guidance when on-site.
If you wish for further details on any of the above, the team is always available to help.
Møller Institute Bedrooms
Each bedroom offers the following as standard:
- Complimentary WiFi
- SMART flat-screen TV
- International plug adapters
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Room service available
- Complimentary Molton Brown toiletries
- Extra-large work areas for laptops and documents
- Large security safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Quality linen and dressing gowns
- On-site laundry and same day dry-cleaning service
- Authentic contemporary Danish design, furnished with iconic Hans J. Wegner furniture