To actively engage with our clients and the team through the provision of our high quality Food and Beverage service, this includes buffet service, private dining, coffee stations and breakout requirements.
As part of this role you will also be required to assist the Duty Manager and Technical Services team with the servicing of our conference facilities.
The successful candidate will be able to plan and prioritise effectively and efficiently and possess the ability to communicate with customers, whilst remaining calm under pressure.
Previous experience in a similar environment is highly desirable.
To actively engage with our clients, exceeding their expectations and ensuring all aspects of the customer journey are effectively delivered.
- Ensure agreed standards of service are maintained in all areas and guests are treated in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Ensure all areas where food and beverages are served are kept clean, tidy and hygienic.
- Laying and clearing of tables as appropriate to the particular service within the standards established.
- To regularly interact with clients during morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea breaks as appropriate, up selling facilities and services wherever possible. In the absence of the Guest Service Manager / Duty Manager to deal with customer requests in a professional manner.
- To assist other departments during each shift to include meeting room set up, the clearing of glasses and replenishment of water etc. from conference rooms and general duties.
- Ensure stock levels in the Study Centre are maintained using agreed procedures and that stock is rotated to maximise profit and quality of goods sold.
- Provide suggestions on how the product / service we offer can be improved.
- Ensure correct use of equipment and that any faults are reported immediately to the Duty Manager.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please read the full Job Description and fill in the application form which can be found above and send this to [email protected]