Your event will be bespoke, tailored to meet your requirements and we will work closely with you throughout the planning process.
The following are just some of the event options we offer at the Møller Institute:
- Residential events – for events that require meeting space and accommodation at the Møller Institute
- Day meetings – for events that take place during the day at the Møller Institute, without any need for our on-site accommodation
- Dinners – for special events, dinners or celebrations, we can provide a customised package
- Bed and breakfast – whether you are looking for business or leisure accommodation, the Møller Institute offers a bed and breakfast package to suit your needs
The Møller Institute has a policy of fair and transparent pricing. We offer a premium product and service and our all-inclusive rates include all the support, equipment and catering you would expect to be able to run an inspiring training event or meeting. Free on-site parking is included for all organisers and delegates.
Day delegate package
Dedicated support team
- Account management, event planning and operational support before, during and after your event
- Free AV/IT support from our Tech team who can support with pre-loading presentations prior to arrival, trouble shooting, recording, adjusting sound levels and much, much more
Main meeting room hire
- Fully equipped with the latest audio visual equipment, lectern or speaker table, microphones, unlimited whiteboards and flipcharts
- Integrated tech features to impress your delegates including – comfort screens, voting technology, Apple TV, IPad, live feed through to additional meeting rooms and video conferencing
- Complimentary WiFi, delegate stationary and regularly replenished still and sparkling water
Food and refreshments
- Continuous servings of refreshments throughout the day comprising of freshly ground Fairtrade® coffee including Latte, Americano, Cappuccino & Espresso. Selection of Pavilion Garden traditional and fruit/herbal teas, fruit infused water, a selection of soft drinks together with still and sparkling water.
- Freshly baked treats including pastries, cookies and cake bars supplemented with healthy options of fresh fruit, cereal bars and healthy snacks
- Three course hot and cold buffet/networking style lunch including salad selection, main course of meat, fish and vegetarian option with side dishes and variety of desserts and cheese board.
24-hour delegate package
This package includes all of the features above, as well as:
- A bespoke dining experience which could include a three-course dinner in our Restaurant or Tower Lounge & Roof Terrace
- Option to upgrade to an private dining experience
- We have 92 air conditioned, en-suite bedrooms offering everything needed to relax at the end of a day and to prepare for the next
- Authentic Danish design with the extra touches your delegates will expect including SMART TV, WiFi, Molton Brown toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk, extra large work areas with international plugs and laundry services.
- Full English & Continental Breakfast served in our Restaurant
- Range of rooms from Executive Suites to Double en-suite
There are a variety of private dining options which include;
- Positioned on the ground floor of our Danish designed iconic Tower
- Flooded with natural light during the day and with bespoke mood lighting into the evening
- Seating up to 90 guests on circular banquet tables
- A modern twist on a traditional College dinner with stunning views across Churchill College lawns
- Stunningly high ceilings and 360 ˚ views over Churchill College lawns make a real impression
- Experience panoramic views from our Roof Terrace across Cambridge and beyond
Smaller private dining rooms
- Unique private rooms with their own character for a more intimate dining experience
Our Private Dining Menus can be designed on a bespoke basis with the support of your event planner and our Executive Chef to ensure the menu perfect for your guests.
Dinner options include
- Exclusive use of your dining room with private area for pre and post-dinner drinks
- A three course dinner inclusive of coffee with advice and support from our Executive Chef and Event Planning
- Award winning, dedicated serving staff
- Comprehensive bar
We also offer competitive bed and breakfast rates.