Creating Competitive Advantage for Professional Service Firms
The below points will provide you with a flavour of the topics we have covered when working with some of the world’s most forward-looking professional service firms, we have:
- Developed leaders and high-potentials
- Given professional firms the tools and skills to nurture talent and accelerate performance
- Instilled a culture of continuous innovation
- Supported leaders of professional firms in delivering a clear and fully-aligned strategy
- Enabled professional firms to differentiate themselves
- Ensured that every Partner has a practical understanding of how their firm makes money
- Helped professional firms to manage and manipulate margin return on work done
Our team have planned delivered events and leadership development programmes for over 400 professional service firms in our award-winning, purpose-designed learning environment. Whether you are magic circle, large commercial, regional or niche law firm our dedicated team always deliver 100% peace of mind by understanding your learning objectives and deploying the precise blend of support and care, delivered by a highly-experienced, joined-up, customer focused team.
How we work with Professional Service Firms
Our work with professional service firms focuses on leadership, strategy, innovation, talent development and coaching, highlighted below:
Leadership happens in a context. The context of the organisation, its environment, its values, its life, its people.
Our team at the Møller Institute works closely with clients to ensure the nuances and subtleties of their organisational reality are reflected in the solutions we co-create together.
Our expertise in leadership is witnessed by our work with most of the UK’s top 10 law firms, some of the largest and most successful law firms in the world, accountancy, consultancy and other professional service firms and the largest banks in China.
Our team has years of experience in the field of leadership and has worked with thousands of leaders internationally. Those leaders, and our clients, value our solutions that are grounded in real world experience and delivered by seasoned executive education practitioners. Practitioners who have had to deal with the real world practical implications of their leadership actions and decisions.