Edward works with leaders across a wide range of businesses from global corporates through family businesses and estates to fast-expanding disruptors, helping engineer their strategies and their ability to communicate them clearly and effectively. He has been doing this for more than 15 years, having previously been CEO of Claydon Heeley Jones Mason, a disruptive advertising agency sold to Omnicom in 2000.
Edward is co-founder of three companies: the fast-growing digital television channel True Royalty TV (‘Netflix for Royals’ – Vanity Fair); Mason Campbell pitch coaching; Sequitur, which uses important moments in the lives of organisations to engineer vigorous futures;.
His specialist areas – all closely related – are:
- pitch and presentation coaching
- brand development and engagement
- business strategy development and articulation.
Edward has worked with leaders in businesses including BNP Paribas, British Airways, British Land, Corbin & King Restaurants (The Wolseley, Brasserie Zedel, etc), Coutts, Cushman & Wakefield, Daily Mail General Trust, DEC, Deloitte, the Football Association of Wales, Fortnum & Mason, Freeview, Hunters Solicitors, KEL software, Quilter Cheviot, Save the Children, and Willis Insurance.
Honours and awards
- Edward is an Economic History graduate from Durham University, where he was President of the Debating Union.
- He is a Fellow of the RSA and a Judge and Mentor for the Walpole Crafted programme.