About the role
Reporting to the Front of House Manager, you will be responsible for cleaning and servicing our guest bedrooms and public areas, ensuring that our high standards are maintained throughout.
Salary: £10.00 an hour, plus holiday pay
If appointed, you will receive a starter bonus of £100, and an additional £100 after the first three months (if criteria is met).
- Ensure that our guest bedrooms and public areas are consistently cleaned to the required standards.
- Ensure cleaning stores, linen room, trolleys and materials are appropriately maintained at all times.
- Ensure linen is dealt with in accordance with the Institute’s procedures.
- Ensure all equipment and chemicals are used correctly, in line with agreed procedures.
- Report any maintenance faults to the Front of House Manager/Supervisor immediately to ensure the guest experience is not impacted.
- Carry out spring cleaning, or any other appropriate task, as and when requested.
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous although not essential as full training will be provided.
Desirable skills and experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Professional and positive attitude
Benefits of working at the Møller Institute
- Free meal provided each day
- Social events throughout the year
- Free use of fitness facilities
- Free flu vaccination
- Staff rates for accommodation at the Institute
- Cycle Repair Workshop (Churchill College)
About the Møller Institute
The Møller Institute provides space and context for the development of current and future leaders through leadership development programmes. Programmes are delivered at our purpose-built, start-of-the-art conference venue within the ground of Churchill College, University of Cambridge. The Institute provides clients with meeting rooms, accommodation, catering and tech solutions to ensure all meetings and events are a success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, they are professional, enthusiastic, hardworking, fun, loyal and creative, with a positive mindset around client engagement, support and service. If you would like to be part of a team that has a great story, is committed to quality, has clear growth strategies for the future and is focused on personal development, you are in the right place.
The Møller Institute is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Churchill College, University of Cambridge, and all of our profits are gift aided to the College to support the education of future leaders, the next generation.
Note: Sponsorship is not attached to this role. You will need a right to work in the UK, and you will be required to demonstrate this.
Please note: If you do not heard from us within four weeks, please assume that your application has not been successful. However, we would like to thank you for your interest.