Cambridge Advanced Executive Coaching Programme
The Advanced Executive Coaching Programme is a full-board, immersive, modular programme is designed to equip experienced coaches with all they need to accelerate their coaching practice. It will prepare them to advance into the executive coaching of organisation leaders: founders, partners, directors, board members, CEOs (and the rest of the C-suite).
With three modules running over approximately nine months – and requisite inter-modular practice and reading, plus evidence of 60 hours of coaching delivered – this highly experiential and interactive programme provides both personal and organisational impact for the experienced coach.
The three modules are:
- The Transformational Executive Coach – This module covers the role and responsibility of the executive coach, the role of self in the coaching relationship, and personal presence, resilience, transference and more.
- Coaching within Organisations – This module covers the different psychological approaches utilized by executive coaches, the relationship with therapeutic approaches, and ‘safe’ coaching practice.
- Coaching Leadership Personalities – This module covers leadership traits and personalities, functional and dysfunctional leadership behaviours, and the role of coaching through leader transitions.
Who is the programme for?
This programme is for experienced coaches and it is not suitable for newcomers to coaching. This is an international programme taught in English, therefore you will be required to have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
Specifically, this programme is suitable for:
- Line Managers within organisations across different functions
- Emerging and senior leaders within organisations
- HR and Learning & Development professionals
- Coaches wishing to progress to advanced level
The Møller Institute Coaching Philosophy
While this programme is not based on a single psychological approach, it draws from various influences including from Rogers, Gestalt, systems psychodynamics and emotional intelligence.
Built with academic rigor, the Cambridge Advanced Executive Coaching Programme has been developed by a highly qualified coaching team, including Keith Nelson, Director of Coaching Programmes at The Møller Institute.
Underpinning the coaching philosophy at The Møller Institute is that:
- Coaching is performance-focused at individual, team and organisation level
- Coaching is person-centered, encouraging accountability and a learning culture
- Coaching is appropriate and safe, providing a secure ‘holding’ and containing environment