Adam is an Associate at Møller Institute, he is an experienced practitioner, lecturer and facilitator, specialising in innovation culture, user-centred design, creativity and cross-boundary collaboration. He has worked closely with the senior leadership teams of professional service firms and global organisations across industries to define and implement innovation strategy, foster a culture of innovation and promote effective collaboration within and between organisations.
- Crowd innovation sprint event for 1500 partners of a global law firm to develop new offerings for emerging global market segments
- Cross-firm collaborative design event to explore the trends shaping the legal sector and identify sources of future competitive advantage
- Longitudinal research study of the evolving Indian legal sector for the International Bar Association
- Co-design and facilitation of leadership development programmes and partner forums for the senior teams of multiple global law firms
- Legal services pitch preparation and coaching for pre-partner senior associates
- Scenario planning event for members of the American Bar Association
- Application of storytelling and graphic illustration to support the internal communication campaign of a global law firm’s future market, client and people strategy
- Accelerated design event with thirty leaders from a global law firm to develop an ‘innovation ecosystem’ within the firm
- Adam participates in partner level international programmes and has worked with partners and senior associates from some of the worlds leading professional service firms.
Adam’s career began at EY and later Cap Gemini Consulting where he worked within and led client-serving teams in the US and abroad. Since then, he has worked with clients across industries to foster, manage, and embed new product, service, process, and business model innovation. He is a skilled practitioner of multiple leading innovation and action learning methodologies, including Design Thinking, which he applies both in the context of advisory work as well as executive education.
Adam is the author/co-author of several published articles (International Bar Association, CIPD, others) focused on professional service organization culture, strategy, and approach to innovation. He holds an MBA along with a Masters in Public & International Affairs. He has lived and worked in the US, Japan and Europe, serving clients in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.