The Møller Institute team are delighted to launch issue one of our new leadership magazine Inspire.
Inspire brings together and includes features relevant to all aspects of our work in leadership development, executive education programmes, premium hospitality, meetings, conferences and events.
We are proud to share with you the insights, talent, experience and wisdom of our large team of Associates and contributors with the world.
Issue one of Inspire is entitled ‘Getting to the heart of purpose’ and includes a number of thought provoking insights including:
- Rules for embedding purpose in your organisation
- Quiet ego leadership
- Why a clear pupose matters
- Getting fit for purpose – wellbeing and yoga
- Coaching to achieve your goals
- Purposeful partnerhsips
- Purpose, empathy and meaning
Møller Institute can support you, your teams and your organisation’s leaders to be the best they can be with programmes designed around Purpose.
Our executive education work focuses on four key areas:
- Purposeful Leadership & Impact
- Driving Innovation
- Building a Sustainable Future, and
- Leading in Times of Complexity
Please take a moment to find out here about some of the ways we can equip you and your teams to succeed in these challenging and complex times.