We recently helped a global client hold a very successful video conference with 30 people in Cambridge, and 13 others across Asia and the USA , all went smoothly, not a problem for our experienced Tech Team.
For clients with a global reach, multiple sites and flexible workers, conference calls can be a very productive and efficient way of holding a meeting.
We have all the equipment and skills here at Møller to provide a quality experience and ensure your conference calls are a success.
Our top tips for conference call meetings are:
- Be prepared and organised
- Understand the conference call service and features
- Choose a good, quiet location and use quality equipment
- Start on time
- Encourage all to participate
- Stick to the agenda
- Keep it short to captivate participants not bore them
- Make notes and if possible record the conference call
For more information about how we can help set up a successful conference call contact our Client Development and Relationship Team