Cambridge Online Business Coaching Programme
The Cambridge Online Business Coaching Programme is an online, interactive learning experience providing participants with strong foundational coaching skills and a solid understanding of the application of coaching within organisations.
- Practical approach to learning – you will take part in numerous coach practice sessions, with feedback so that you can keep learning and developing your skills.
- Robust, academic underpinning – learn about the theory behind coaching and be introduced to a range of approaches, plus you will have access to expert executive coaches.
- Fully-online interactive experience, with extensive personal support from our programme team – we put our clients at the heart of everything we do so you can fully concentrate on your learning.
Who is the programme for?
The Cambridge Online Business Coaching Programme is designed for:
- Internal managers
- Human Resources and Learning and Development professionals
- Freelance/independent coaches looking to move into business coaching or anyone exploring this career option
If you are looking for an advanced coaching programme, take a look at the Cambridge Advanced Executive Coaching Programme.
The Møller Institute Coaching Philosophy
This programme draws from various psychological approaches including from Rogers, Gestalt, systems psychodynamics and emotional intelligence. We believe in equipping coaches with knowledge of a range of methodologies so that they can draw on the most appropriate approach for each individual coaching situation.
Built with academic rigor, the Cambridge Online Business Coaching Programme has been developed by a highly qualified coaching team, including Keith Nelson, Director of Coaching Programmes at The Møller Institute.
Three factors underpin the coaching philosophy at The Møller Institute and taught on this course:
- Coaching is performance-focused.
- Coaching is a person-centred approach that seeks to bring out the best in everyone in the organisation.
- Coaching works appropriately and safely at all times.