Cambridge Online Business Coaching Programme
Who is the programme for?
This programme is suitable for those who wish to formalise their businesss coaching experience and skills, including:
- HR and Learning & Development professionals
- Leaders, managers and others in organisations who want to explore more about the value of performance coaching in organisations
- Coaches and consultants who wish to develop a business coaching practice
- Internal coaches looking to move into a coaching career
Looking for something more advanced?
If you have substantial coaching experience or have already completed some coaching training, our Cambridge Advanced Executive Coaching Programme may be more suitable for you to deepen your practice and support those at C-suite and Executive level.
The Møller Institute Coaching Philosophy
This programme draws from various psychological approaches including from Rogers, Gestalt, systems psychodynamics and emotional intelligence. We believe in equipping coaches with knowledge of a range of methodologies so that they can draw on the most appropriate approach for each individual coaching situation.
Built with academic rigor, the Cambridge Online Business Coaching Programme has been developed by a highly qualified coaching team, including Keith Nelson, Director of Coaching Programmes at the Møller Institute.
Three factors underpin the coaching philosophy at The Møller Institute and taught on this course:
- Coaching is performance-focused.
- Coaching is a person-centred approach that seeks to bring out the best in everyone in the organisation.
- Coaching works appropriately and safely at all times.