Cambridge Online Business Coaching Programme
- Foundational coaching skills – understand the value of business coaching and the benefits of a coaching culture, through building key coaching skills and learning a fundamental approach and structure for your coaching.
- Coaching practice – we take a practical approach to learning and the best way to improve your coaching is to practise, so you will take part in numerous coaching practice sessions, including an assignment demonstrating six hours of coaching.
- Accredited – this programme is accredited to Award level with the Association for Coaching, so you can be assured of the depth and reliability of the experience.
- Fully online and interactive – combining live online sessions with self-guided learning, this programme can be completed anywhere in the world and be flexible around your schedule, all whilst benefitting from peer and live learning.
Who is the programme for?
This programme is suitable for those who wish to formalise their businesss coaching experience and skills, including:
- HR and Learning & Development professionals
- Leaders, managers and others in organisations who want to explore more about the value of performance coaching in organisations
- Coaches and consultants who wish to develop a business coaching practice
- Internal coaches looking to move into a coaching career
Looking for something more advanced?
If you have substantial coaching experience or have already completed some coaching training, our Cambridge Advanced Executive Coaching Programme may be more suitable for you to deepen your practice and support those at C-suite and Executive level.
The Møller Institute Coaching Philosophy
This programme draws from various psychological approaches including from Rogers, Gestalt, systems psychodynamics and emotional intelligence. We believe in equipping coaches with knowledge of a range of methodologies so that they can draw on the most appropriate approach for each individual coaching situation.
Built with academic rigor, the Cambridge Online Business Coaching Programme has been developed by a highly qualified coaching team, including Keith Nelson, Director of Coaching Programmes at The Møller Institute.
Three factors underpin the coaching philosophy at The Møller Institute and taught on this course:
- Coaching is performance-focused.
- Coaching is a person-centred approach that seeks to bring out the best in everyone in the organisation.
- Coaching works appropriately and safely at all times.
Upcoming programme dates
- 17-23 October 2022 (Welcome week)
- 24 October – 5 December 2022 (6-week programme)
- 27 February – 5 March 2023 (Welcome week)
- 6 March – 17 April 2023 (6-week programme)