Design Thinking with purpose
Design Thinking is a globally recognised, high-impact approach to solving the needs of individuals, organisations and communities which revolves around deep insights into the true need. Given the complex nature of the world today, the different approach to problem solving that Design Thinking brings is an essential skill for anyone seeking to overcome challenges they or their organisations face.
- Purpose-led – This programme develops and exercises your skills in the context of things that matter, so that you can return to your organisation and focus on the solutions that truly make a long-term meaningful impact.
- Highly practical – To learn and fully understand this approach, practice is crucial so that you can confidently apply it in your own organisation.
- Fully online – You will understand how you can develop a new approach to human-centred solutions in a virtual environment.
- Interactive – By connecting with real people in our live sessions, this programme goes beyond pre-recorded videos and lessons, so that you can learn and engage with others in similar situations and expand your networks.
Who is the programme for?
This programme is designed for anyone who needs to solve problems, develop solutions, and overcome challenges in their day-to-day role. The online nature of the programme means that it is open to anyone across the world, regardless of where they are so you benefit from international connections and insights.
Specifically, the programme is suitable for:
- Mid-career professionals
- Those responsible for a team
- Whole teams
- Aspiring leaders
- Anyone responsible for solving problems and developing solutions within their organisation.
All of our programmes are reviewed and approved by The Møller Institute’s Education Standards Committee. The committee examine context, relevance, design, content, structure and delivery methodology together with the appropriateness of faculty and scope to engage delegates to embed the learning to create real impact.
The Møller Institute is also an approved provider of Executive Education meeting the standards set by the University of Cambridge Board of Executive and Professional Education.
Monday 7 June – Thursday 22 July, 2021
Delivered via our online platform, with live sessions on the following dates:
- Live session 1 – Monday 7 June, 13:00 – 15:30 GMT
- Live session 2 – Monday 14 June, 13:00 – 15:30 GMT
- Live session 3 – Monday 28 June, 13:00 – 15:30 GMT
- Live session 4 – Wednesday 7 July, 13:00 – 15:30 GMT
- Live session 5 – Wednesday 21 July, 13:00 – 15:30 GMT
£1,095 + VAT
‘Explorer’ discount: We like people who are bold and set a path for others to follow. Be one of the first five people to register and receive a discount.
Note: you will be redirected to our online learning platform, Møller Online.