The Explorer Mindset: A Senior Leadership Development Programme
The Explorer Mindset is a unique senior leadership development programme for the 21st Century.
An immersive residential course – uniquely structured to fit around management work commitments – created by The Møller Institute, Churchill College at the University of Cambridge – The Explorer Mindset prepares you for the new frontiers in leadership and is particularly valuable for those experiencing an inflection point, be that personal or organisational.
Uncharted business territory requires new navigation skills. Successful business leaders and entrepreneurs view the fast-changing landscape with excitement; where others see disruptive threats and challenges you see opportunities.
The Explorer Mindset - Key Points
- 25 places only
- All-inclusive, full board residential course in world-renowned Cambridge (England)
- 2 intensive, multi-dimensional modules:
- Module 1: 14 – 18 November 2021
- Module 2: 13 – 17 March 2022
- Twilight talks and networking with C-suite global business leaders and entrepreneurs
- £10,000+VAT offering exceptional value for 10-day Cambridge-based executive education programme
- Exclusive access to private dining at Churchill College and other University of Cambridge colleges
- Supported inter-module team project for all participants to reinforce applied knowledge
- Pre-programme customised diagnostic tool, raising awareness of key explorer characteristics and dimensions
- Inter-modular executive coaching support with a focus on purpose and transformational leadership
What is The Explorer Mindset?
Explorers share a natural curiosity, resilience, determination, focus, preparedness, entrepreneurial risk appetite and sense of higher purpose that often promotes them to leadership positions.
Senior management, C-suite, partners and founders are operating in the most complex, competitive and unpredictable environment since the introduction of the printing press in c1439.
These five dominant forces that are challenging ambitious leaders at a personal, team and organisational level, will be inter-woven in the Explorer Mindset course:
- Implications of Globalisation
- Socially Created Information
- Resurgence of Nationalism
- Digital Technologies
- Millennial Demographics
While these factors pose threats and opportunities for all organisation leaders, the Explorer Mindset senior leadership development programme is designed to equip you with the cognitive, emotional and behavioural resources to confidently lead your organisation at this critical point in history.
If you think you have an explorer mindset, we invite applications from:
- Private, Public or Not-for-Profit sectors
- 8 years+ P&L/budget-holding responsibility
- C-suite (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CTO, CMO)
- Partner / Senior Associate / Senior VP
- Head of Department / Head of Region
- Founder / Director / Entrepreneur
- Board Chairman / Board Member
In November 2017 I joined senior leaders from other global organisations on the Explorer Mindset programme. The fast-paced, highly interactive and intense programme at The Møller Institute was a unique experience and a blend of information, learning, exchange, practice and joy, facilitated and led by top notch global experts.
I can highly recommend Explorer Mindset to other business leaders, curious and ready to explore how to successfully and confidently navigate in a VUCA world, whether setting up a new venture or leading a blue-chip giant.
Scandinavian Airlines System