Igniting Innovation for Impact: Understanding and activating impact innovation
During the programme participants will have the opportunity to hear from leading speakers and organisations on how they have managed to balance business and social impact, they will also have a platform to examine their own leadership and build new practices and behaviours for the future for others to follow.
On completion of the programme, participants will leave with a long-term and global view on how organisations and their leaders can best organise themselves for impact innovation, they will also have gain a comparative perspective on innovation from both the East and the West, integrating knowledge from multiple disciplines.
Key learning outcomes
- Discover the concept of impact innovation and be able to position yourselves and your organisations within it
- Understand the role in leader in aligning social, economic and environmental good from both East and West perspectives
- Explore the multiple faces of innovation and how it creates a route to thrive within a disrupted world
- Identify the relationship between social and commercial good and develop business models you can adopt to align these
- Acquire unparalleled global networks with like-minded leaders to create personal & professional connections for future success
- Activate impact innovation project with impact leaders’ advice for implementation within and beyond programme
Who is the programme for?
The programme opens to entrepreneurs and executives from companies or organisations involved in furthering the common good while unleashing the power of Impact Innovation to sustain commercially.
We welcome participants from both for-profit and non-profit organisations from around the globe who are looking to expand horizons on impact innovation from both the West and the East. In addition, professionals work in an advisory capacity to companies with a desire to introduce or reposition themselves in relation to innovation will also benefit from this programme.
To further leverage the value and impact of this programme, we encourage companies to send cross-functional teams of executives to this live and virtual programme. We offer group enrolment benefits to companies sending three or more participants.