Leading through Narrative
Leading through Narrative is specifically designed to fit easily into your busy schedule. At the beginning and end of the programme are two days of face-to-face delivery, with the opportunity to interact, engage and learn from others in a safe classroom environment within the grounds of Churchill College, University of Cambridge.
- Blended learning: Face-to-face and online delivery – We’ve combined the best of face-to-face and online learning so that you receive the benefits of building relationships and learning from your peers, together with virtual self-guided elements to work through in your own time.
- Practical application – At The Møller Institute, we go beyond just learning and understanding: you will have the opportunity to explore how to apply the knowledge to your own world.
- 1-2-1 and peer coaching – Raise your awareness to support your own development as you move through the programme with individual coaching alongside peer coaching within your cohort.
- Inter-modular support – The programme team are dedicated to your learning and are available for any support you need between the modules as you progress.
- Expert-led – We work with experts and engaging facilitators to ensure you benefit from accessing the best knowledge and information throughout this highly-engaging programme.
Who is the programme for?
Leading through narrative is for those who want to think more deeply about how they communicate, developing the skills they need to get their message across and build support and understanding among those they are working with.
If you recognise the power of narrative, but are not a natural born storyteller, participating in this programme will give you the tools to unleash your communication potential; if you are a confident and charismatic storyteller, this programme will provide you with a way to ensure that the narratives you share land every time.
Specifically, this programme is suitable for:
- Senior executive and leaders
- Aspiring leaders
- Those responsible for a leading a team
All of our programmes are reviewed and approved by The Møller Institute’s Education Standards Committee. The committee examine context, relevance, design, content, structure and delivery methodology together with the appropriateness of faculty and scope to engage delegates to embed the learning to create real impact.
The Møller Institute is also an approved provider of Executive Education meeting the standards set by the University of Cambridge Board of Executive and Professional Education.
- Module 1: Thursday 17 – Friday 18 June, 2021
- Online support and coaching: Saturday 19 – Wednesday 30 June, 2021
- Module 2: Thursday 1 – Friday 2 July, 2021
£3,675 + VAT
‘Explorer’ discount: We like people who are bold and set a path for others to follow. Be one of the first five people to register and receive a discount.
Note: you will be redirected to our online learning platform, Møller Online.