Responsible for maintaining a consistently high standard of hygiene and cleanliness within a busy kitchen environment. Flexibility, sound communication skills, initiative and a strong work ethic are essential.
A basic food hygiene certificate, along with previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable, although full training can be provided.
To actively engage with our clients, exceeding their expectations and ensuring all aspects of the customer journey are effectively delivered.
- To ensure all agreed standards of cleaning are achieved and maintained as requested by the Chef in charge.
- To ensure all storage areas are kept tidy and ready for each service.
- To close down the kitchen and report to the Chef in charge or Duty Manager once completed.
- Any other duties as requested by the Chef in charge, relevant to this position.
- To assist in basic food production, on occasion, as requested by the Chef in charge.
- To ensure that you abide by all of the policies and procedures in relation to our environmental, General Data Protection and Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy, details and objectives of which are included in the staff handbook.
- To carry out any reasonable request made by the Chefs or a member of management in a timely and cost effective manner.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please read the full Job Description and fill in the application form which can be found above and send this to [email protected]