Møller Institute is delighted to share our new leadership insights magazine Inspire.
Inspire brings together and includes features relevant to all aspects of our work in leadership development, executive education programmes, conferencing and events.
We are proud to share with you the insights, talent, experience and wisdom of our team of Associates and contributors.
Below will find all issues of the new magazine.
Issue two of Inspire is entitled ‘The new leadership toolkit’ and includes a number of thought provoking insights including:
- Why remote innovation is a key part of your leadership toolkit
- How to ensure the success of virtual global teams
- Leaders with impact
- Making your digitalisation project succeed
- You don’t need to be a story-teller to tell stories
- 6 steps to remove cognitive bias from management decisions