The Møller Institute is delighted to share our leadership insights magazine Inspire.
Inspire brings together and includes features relevant to all aspects of our work in leadership development, executive education programmes, conferencing and events.
We are proud to share with you the insights, talent, experience and wisdom of our team of Associates and contributors.
Below will find all issues of the magazine.
Issue four of Inspire is entitled ‘Leadership Mindsets’ and includes a number of thought provoking insights including:
- Empathy: Is It Natural and Does That Matter?
- Allyship in the workplace
- Resilience, leadership and teams
- Responding to volatility preparing yourself for leadership
- Positivity: authentic leadership or avoiding reality?
- Ambiguity tolerance; a high-value mindset for leaders post-pandemic
Inspire - Leadership Mindsets
Inspire - Accelerating Innovation
Inspire - The new leadership toolkit
Inspire - Getting to the heart of purpose
The Møller Institute can support you, your teams and your organisation’s leaders to be the best they can be with programmes designed to create real impact.
Discover some of the ways we can equip you and your teams to succeed in challenging and complex times.