Based in Cambridge, Michael is the CEO of Mindfulness Works Ltd. and a pioneer in the application of mindfulness to leadership and workplace contexts.
- Adjunct Professor at IE Business School in Madrid
- Professor of Practice adjunct at Ashridge Executive Education at Hult International Business School
- The author of several books, papers and book chapters on mindfulness, in general and in organisations, as well as mindful leadership, he has a Master’s in the clinical applications of mindfulness and more than forty years of personal practice of mindfulness and related disciplines.
- Most recently he co-led the training on a world-first wait-list controlled trial of the effects of an eight-week Mindful Leader programme with senior business leaders at Ashridge.
In his private work, he has worked with senior people from GSK, KPMG, Lloyds Banking Group, Hermes Investment Management, RWE, Diageo, 3M, Societe Generale, and many others.
- Michael has a BA (Hons) in Philosophy and an MA in Mindfulness-based Clinical Approaches.
- Author of The Mindful Workplace (Wiley-Blackwell, 2011)
- Author of the bestselling Mindfulness in Eight Weeks (HarperThorsons, 2014)
- Co-author of Mindfulness for Coaches (Routledge 2017)
- Co-author of Mind Time (Harper Collins 2018).