Based in Cambridge, Michael is the CEO of Mindfulness Works Ltd. and a pioneer in the application of mindfulness to leadership and workplace contexts.
- Adjunct Professor at IE Business School in Madrid
- Professor of Practice adjunct at Ashridge Executive Education at Hult International Business School
- The author of several books, papers and book chapters on mindfulness, in general and in organisations, as well as mindful leadership, he has a Master’s in the clinical applications of mindfulness and more than forty years of personal practice of mindfulness and related disciplines.
- Most recently he co-led the training on a world-first wait-list controlled trial of the effects of an eight-week Mindful Leader programme with senior business leaders at Ashridge.
- In his private work, he has worked with senior people from GSK, KPMG, Lloyds Banking Group, Hermes Investment Management, RWE, Diageo, 3M, Societe Generale, and many others.
- Michael has a BA (Hons) in Philosophy and an MA in Mindfulness-based Clinical Approaches.
- Author of The Mindful Workplace (Wiley-Blackwell, 2011)
- Author of the bestselling Mindfulness in Eight Weeks (HarperThorsons, 2014)
- Co-author of Mindfulness for Coaches (Routledge 2017)
- Co-author of Mind Time (Harper Collins 2018).