Cambridge Advanced Executive Coaching Programme
Who is the programme for?
This programme is for experienced coaches and it is not suitable for newcomers to coaching. This is an international programme taught in English, therefore you will be required to have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
Specifically, this programme is suitable for:
- Line Managers within organisations across different functions
- Emerging and senior leaders within organisations
- HR and Learning & Development professionals
- Coaches wishing to progress to advanced level
The Møller Institute Coaching Philosophy
While this programme is not based on a single psychological approach, it draws from various influences including from Rogers, Gestalt, systems psychodynamics and emotional intelligence.
Built with academic rigor, the Cambridge Advanced Executive Coaching Programme has been developed by a highly qualified coaching team, including Keith Nelson, Director of Coaching Programmes at the Møller Institute.
Underpinning the coaching philosophy at the Møller Institute is that:
- Coaching is performance-focused at individual, team and organisation level
- Coaching is person-centered, encouraging accountability and a learning culture
- Coaching is appropriate and safe, providing a secure ‘holding’ and containing environment
- Module 1: Monday 25 – Thursday 28 September 2023
- Module 2: Monday 22 – Thursday 25 January 2024
- Module 3: Monday 13 – Thursday 16 May 2024
If you are interested in this programme, please contact Rachel Thomason, Programme Manager.