Leading innovation in uncertain times
NOTE: THIS EVENT HAS REACHED CAPACITY AND WE ARE OPERATING A WAITING LIST
As part of the Møller Leadership Insights series, this is an invitation only event at the Oxford and Cambridge Club, London, held in partnership with the Churchill College Alumni Development Office, and will explore leadership, an explorer mindset, and leading innovation in uncertain times.
The event is aimed at leaders and aspiring leaders who are keen to:
- invest in their own leadership development
- understand how to inculcate an explorer mindset and
- build entrepreneurial and innovation skills
- 18:30 – Welcome, Michael Cowan, Churchill alumnus with career in Investment Management managing global and international equity portfolios
- 18:35 – Developing leaders at Møller Institute Gillian Secrett, CEO, Møller Institute
- 18:40 – Leadership in uncertain times – Sudhanshu Palsule – award-winning educator, consultant, leadership coach and author, Sudhanshu is regarded as one of the leading thinkers in the field of Transformative Leadership and Leading in Complexity.
- 19:10 – Leading innovation in uncertain times – Tim Minshall, Churchill College Fellow, Professor of Innovation and Head of the Institute for Manufacturing at the University of Cambridge. Tim has played a leading role in the development of innovation and technology management activities across the University
- 19:40 – Q&A
- 19:55 – Your Explorer Mindset, Cathy Butler, Head of Executive Education
- 20:00 – Drinks and networking
We will also be joined by a number of Churchill College alumni who have participated in Møller Institute leadership development programmes.
When and where
Monday 3 June 2019
18:30 to 21:00
Oxford and Cambridge Club, 71-77 Pall Mall, SW1Y 5HD London. (Directions here)
This event is by invitation only and we have reached capacity and are operating a waiting list.
This event will qualify for 1.0 hour of Continual Professional Development with most Institutes & Professional Bodies, letters of attendance will be issued on request.